Please read through our booking conditions and terms and conditions carefully. We ask for your understanding that the further processing of your registration is not possible without your acceptance of these.
Booking Conditions and GTCs
The exact date and time of individual Bundesliga matches is always specified by the German Football League (DFL) just a few weeks in advance. You can find more detailed information about this at www.dfl.de (German). For this reason, stays at hotels are for a minimum of 2 nights (Friday to Sunday).
The sale or resale of entry tickets and/or travel arrangements obtained via besttravel on eBay or other similar Internet platforms for commercial (profit) or trade purposes is forbidden. Borussia Dortmund will take legal action in such cases.
Please note that for technical reasons the booking of our Adrenaline Trips can only take place online with a valid credit card. This need not necessarily be the credit card of the person ordering or the traveller. Payment for the cost of travel will be taken from the credit card approximately two weeks prior to the trip.
- There is a limited ticket contingent for every Bundesliga game. The allocation of entry tickets is carried out according to availability. The right to be seated in a particular block does not exist. In exceptional cases, seats may be separated from one another by a walkway.
- Bookings will only be processed where customers register using the online registration form and in the order in which they reach the organiser.
- Registrations are subject to tickets being unsold. A legal claim to desired fixtures which are already sold-out does not exist.
- The confirmation of travel and your hotel voucher are to be presented to reception on arrival.
- The travel documents and tickets will have been put behind the counter in the hotel for you.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights. Extra nights can be arranged after consulting with besttravel.
- Bookings will only be accepted where credit card details are provided at the same time (Eurocard/Mastercard/VISA).
- Name changes are possible for a fee of €15.00.
- Your travel registration is binding for all registered persons. Please read the conditions of cancellation in besttravel Dortmund GmbH’s General Terms and Conditions. Registration ends 28 days before the game.
- Furthermore, besttravel Dortmund GmbH’s General Terms and Conditions are applicable.
- Please also read this information form, which provides travellers with important information about package trips according to §651A of the German Civil Code.
Reservation of right to make alterations:
(1) The information regarding the travel services on this website was true at the time of its publication. Nevertheless, we kindly ask for your understanding that amendments to services may be made up until your booking request has been conveyed owing to factual circumstances beyond our control. For this reason, we expressly reserve the right to make amendments to these services. We will of course inform you of these prior to the conclusion of a contract.
Data protection law consent:
You are on our event booking platform, on which we collect, process, use and transfer personal data required for bookings (referred to jointly hereinafter as “processed” or “processing”). Information on data protection and your rights, especially in accordance with articles 13, 14 and 21 of the GDPR can be found in our data protection declaration. By using the event booking platform, you consent to your data being processed. This consent can be revoked at any time via email to email@example.com.